Monday, April 5, 2010

Memphis Trip

So my friend Nicole, my mom and I went on a day trip to Memphis TN March 6th. Here are some pics!! And a video!! These pics are probably outa order but that's okay.


Kookie Kunook...fail at spelling that...but the burgers were HUGE!!!




















Couldn't have said it better myself!







Space Needle!!



only a few of his gold and platinum records






get this....there was carpet on the walls and cielings!! No need to paint!


the cieling was short.....haha



I think this had to be my favorite room in the whole house!






Agh.......so nice!



And let's not even start on the amount of mirrors in there....


His house was absolutley gorgeous! This is his front room.....don't you wish your front room was like this??




Graceland!!!




Here's the beginning of the pics......sorry there are soo many!!



No comments:

Post a Comment